DECKED AUSTRALIA PTY LTD [‘DA’]
ABN 59 613 754 046
This policy is current as at May 2019
- When you submit an order form, DA collects the data entered into the form, including your email address and phone number. DA does not pass any information on to any third parties and it is used solely in connection with the order or enquiry you have made.
- If you have an account and you log into the site, DA will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, DA will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen choices
- Sections on the website may include content such as videos, images and articles. Such embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you visited the other website. These websites may collect data about you and monitor your interaction with that embedded website including tracing your interaction with the embedded content
- For users that register on the website, your data will be stored as part of their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete the personal information at any time. You can also request that any personal data held about you be deleted with the exception of data required for administrative, legal or security purposes
- DA does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless your advance approval is given.