This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Ford Super Duty pickup truck with a bed length of 6'9" manufactured from 1999 to 2008. It takes a standard bed DECKED system.
NOTE: the Ford Super Duty is the longest bed we currently fit. Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25", there will be about 5.75" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
Get more out of your Ford Super Duty with the DECKED ute drawer system. Our ute drawers are perfect for secure tool storage on the worksite or for keeping all your gear organised when you’re enjoying the great outdoors. Pair our drawers with the DECKED range of accessories for further organisation and convenience in your Ford Super Duty.
- Two full bed-length drawers - one wider and one narrower drawer for versatility
- Weatherproof and impervious to moisture, extreme UV light and temperatures
- 100kg capacity payload per drawer, 1 tonne evenly distributed on top
- Easy to pack and unpack, ergonomic, pull out at waist height
- Oversized cast aluminium handles for easy use when wearing gloves
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Co-moulded to a galvanised recycled steel subframe
- Covered by a 3-Year Warranty
DECKED works with a variety of accessories, including:
- Ford Super Duty spray-in bed liner
- Ford Super Duty BedRug mat
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 300 mm to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 300 mm to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, and Slidezilla
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Will not work with
- Ford Super Duty BedRug full liner
- Ford Super Duty drop-in plastic bed liner
- In-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
- Check the full specifications.